Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Visual Inspiration: so close to peace...I can see it!


Living room of Death Valley Ranch in Death Valley National Park, Feb 2012


I've been working on two deadlines, CA for Gestalt's Uber MOB, and three presentation proposals for work over the past month. One deadline is behind me, another is looming, the CA is neverending, and all three presentation proposals are due on either June 30th or July 1st.  Suffice to say, I've had my work cut out for me, though I'm not so sure I've been cut out for my work.  And rumor has it that a couple of projects that went quiet in March are about to come back at 100 mph and 140 dB.


Posting will be slight for the next few weeks while I put all my energy into finishing these deadlines.  I beg your patience while I sprint/hobble/schlep towards the finish line here.

No comments: