Monday, March 8, 2010

In lieu of a real post, I'm going to support a reader

So my sister has been here all weekend and will be here all week (try the veal and tip your waitstaff), so I have nothing intelligent or insightful to say today (which technically is the same situation as when she's not here). However, I want to let y'all know about a competition for a environmentally ("green" designed starter home in which one of WAD's faithful readers has entered with a friend. So go vote for Michelle and Lauren at the Free Green website, which provides free house plans and affordable home design services. Couldn't we all use some affordable services these days? Rock on Michelle and Lauren!

1 comment:

Miss Kitty said...

I voted for their design. HOORAY! Very energy-smart and a great use of a small site.