Sunday, June 21, 2009

Please keep your seatbelt fastened; the architect has turned on the "Working Like Hell" sign

Okay, kids, I'm in the process of working on a few small but interesting projects on my own, plus I'm getting ready to do an interview for a job next week with Howie and Bosley. On top of all this, I need to figure out if/when I'm going to ask Howie WTF is going on that's got him so bitchy lately towards all of his employees. So, while I usually have a semi-decent post for you three times a week, this week might be kinda stale. Just hang tight--things will be back to semi-decent before you know it.

2 comments:

faded said...

I am glad to hear that you have to turn on the Working Like Hell sign.

The mechanic who fixes my cars is very busy as well. Things may be looking up a bit. My business is adding new customers as well.

Unknown said...

for more randomness (per ur label), I just saw this in my inbox:
http://www.dailycandy.com/everywhere/article/43793/Chicks+Dig+It

a new chicken coop! ayyyyyY!

hope you're well. Boston arhcitecture is equally crazy (i like my new spelling, it's the tequila talking). ;-)